Monday, July 8, 2013

DIY Pressure Pot tutorial

So my pressure pot died. And I have to construct a new one. Since my first one was given to me, this will be my first time doing something like this. I kind of feel like a Jedi going through his trials and needing to construct my first lightsaber. And it seems like building a pressure pot incorrectly could take my hand off just as easily. But I figured since I have to start over, from the beginning, why not record the entire process and make some tutorial videos? I'm going to start with constructing the pressure pot, then we'll get into prepping the pieces for molding and building mold boxes, then molding, casting, and everything else. Should be fun!

Part 1:

 Part 2:
 
Part 3:

  
Part 4:

 
Part 5:

11 comments:

RedRebelCustoms said...

That tutorial video for building a pressure pot was phenomenal!

Anonymous said...

Where is the diagram for the pressure pot build?

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where the pressure pot build diagram is?

Nikejerk said...

Can you tell me where the pressure pot build diagram is?

Nikejerk said...

Can you tell me where the pressure pot build diagram is?

Nikejerk said...

Can you tell me where the pressure pot build diagram is?

Nikejerk said...

Can you tell me where the pressure pot build diagram is?

Nikejerk said...

Can you tell me where the pressure pot build diagram is?

Nikejerk said...

Can you tell me where the pressure pot build diagram is?

Robert Knop said...

Were is the video ??

StarWarsGeek said...

I'm not sure what happened to the link. It was there when I first entered this blog post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF7ICCOIBCQ&list=PLWMu2rlfiD9qVJeUc0ktrlZJr02XSzbXt